Karaoke Competion: Lunar Cross

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
Chizuko313
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Chizuko313 »

Well whether you know them or not. Lunar Cross is a fan based J-rock band. The Emidiate members are Goki: drummer, guitarist etc. Matt: vocals. They came in second place last year for one of the Karaoke competions. If your ready for some goofy fun and really good j-rock duet then Lunar Cross is totally your thing! They need people to vote for them. I know I am voting cause they are super talented and will give you a super great show. Their appearance isn't bad either. This young suave, funny, charming bad will lift you off the edge of your seats wanting more! I am a fan girl but I don't get crazy. However, when attending their concert at genericon (RPI college)I had the hugest fangirl attack ever! If you girls want some fan service I can get it for you. I will most likely be doing make up for Matt the lead vocalist and he is a friend of mine. So persuade him I will for you if need be. For those interested he can throw in a little yaoi fanservice *winks* These boys are at your service to bring you on a j-rock high! Please return the favor by stroking their ego a bit and VOTE Lunar Cross! A performance you don't want to miss. Any Questions, concerns, etc feel free to ask me.
They will be truly thankful for your support and you won't regret it.
vist Lunar Cross's myspace at this link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... =126503539

weisscrucifix
Getting the hang of this...

Post by weisscrucifix »

Though I love the enthusiasm let's remember that there are plenty of other very talented people. We must be fair.

Goki and I both appreciate the support more than you will ever know.

But we wanna show what we are made of, and not get people to vote for us from the get go.

Let's all focus on having the best fun we can, cause ya know what? That is what it is all about.

We were invited back, sure. But I must say that this does NOT make us any better than those who worked extra hard this year to get in.

I'm gonna be watching along with everyone else to see some of the great talent coming in this year.

I cannot wait, can you?

But I must say let's not try to get people to 'vote' already just on fan support as it isn't fair to the others.

I mean we're not 'better' than anyone else. When we get up there, we're just competitors like the rest of ya ;)

I mean LOL you set us up as amazing (which we of course appreciate) but for all you know we could fann flat on our faces and have a bad night. *_*

Anyway, hope to see you all at the con and we hope you guys will love our performance.

See ya all soon.

Matt

(Lead singer of Lunar Cross) :thumbup: