How do I know?

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
Nira_xoxo
I'm new!

How do I know?

Post by Nira_xoxo »

General question place open up for games and other misc panels, but how do I know if I was accepted into the Cosplay Death Match? Anyone ever do this before? This is my first year registering and although I did Masquerades in the past it was part of a group where someone else did all the online leg work.
TheGlassesGirl
Expert Poster

Re: How do I know?

Post by TheGlassesGirl »

Registering for the games is currently still open, so you won't know until it closes! But sometime after registration closes, you'll get an email saying whether you were accepted or not (if I remember correctly it's usually around two weeks after applications close). Hope that helps!!
Cosplay Games performer for 6 years and counting!

Anime Boston 2024 Tentative Plans:
Kanamori (Keep Your Hands Off Eizouken), Rui Kamishiro (Project Sekai), The Cat (Infinity Train), Polly Geist (Monster Prom)
Bennigata
Expert Poster

Re: How do I know?

Post by Bennigata »

Nira_xoxo wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2018 9:31 am General question place open up for games and other misc panels, but how do I know if I was accepted into the Cosplay Death Match? Anyone ever do this before? This is my first year registering and although I did Masquerades in the past it was part of a group where someone else did all the online leg work.
Thank you for your interest. Cosplay games selections are open until the end of the month of February, and we hope to have our contestants selected by the first week of March. For further questions, however, I recommend posting in the Cosplay/Masquerade sub-forum as the games staff aren't usually looking for questions out here.