Question about the Formal Ball

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
Brinner1
Getting the hang of this...

Question about the Formal Ball

Post by Brinner1 »

So I was wondering if I can wear my Air Force service dress to the formal ball. I won't be breaking any regulations on my end (as in military regs) but I don't know about the AB dress code. I would wear a suit if I had one, but I don't =(
"Your petty quarrels only make me stronger"
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Re: Question about the Formal Ball

Post by MomoMiraculous »

Brinner1 wrote:So I was wondering if I can wear my Air Force service dress to the formal ball. I won't be breaking any regulations on my end (as in military regs) but I don't know about the AB dress code. I would wear a suit if I had one, but I don't =(

Staff may correct me if I'm wrong but I believe military uniforms are considered formal, both actual dress uniforms and fictional ones. The only thing you cannot wear is boots but the dress shoes you wear with the dress uniform should be fine.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron
Brinner1
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Brinner1 »

Sweet, thank you! I was just wondering because in the dress code section it just says "formal military cosplay".
"Your petty quarrels only make me stronger"
Miyu chan
AB Alumni

Post by Miyu chan »

Yes, formal dress uniforms are absolutely fine, as long as you don't wear boots.
Amy Caluori
Formal Dance Coordinator 2010-2018
Press Liaison 2014-2015
Formal Dance Staff 2007-2009