Easter egg hunt!! :D

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
SullaPikachu
Getting the hang of this...

Easter egg hunt!! :D

Post by SullaPikachu »

So I just went out and bought a whole bunch of plastic eggs and will be filling them with fun little prizes to hide all over the convention center with some of my friends. If you are also interested in hiding eggs about the convention, please do so! I can only put together so many eggs myself 0.o
Happy Easter~ :D
AB 2013: N Harmonia
AB 2014: Minun
AB 2015: Pikachu
AB 2016: Daria + Jane Crocker
AB 2017: Sheeta
Fetch
Show-off

Re: Easter egg hunt!! :D

Post by Fetch »

FYI: The Hynes is cleaned every night. So if you don't regather any that weren't found before the Hynes closes for the night, they'll likely be swept up & trashed by the janitorial staff.
striker923
AB Staff

Post by striker923 »

SullaPikachu wrote:So I just went out and bought a whole bunch of plastic eggs and will be filling them with fun little prizes to hide all over the convention center with some of my friends. If you are also interested in hiding eggs about the convention, please do so! I can only put together so many eggs myself 0.o
Happy Easter~ :D
Also, as fun as this sounds, I don't think hiding things around the Hynes is a good idea for security reasons. :-/ Suspicious items can cause trouble, even if they are harmless.
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager
Bsus1412
Experienced Poster

Post by Bsus1412 »

Not to mention that it could theoretically count as littering. Then you would risk getting in a bit of trouble with the hotel/convention center staff.
Cosplays
Deadpool/Robin (DeadRobin)
Friend (20th Century Boys)
Nekozawa (Ouran High School Host Club) (I'm never doing that one again, due to 13 & 14 year-old female stalkers. Yeesh!)
SullaPikachu
Getting the hang of this...

Post by SullaPikachu »

Understandable concerns, however, I am going to be as careful as I can with this project.
First, I am going to leave eggs where people will find them almost immediately, such as in panel rooms that have a constant flow of people. That way no eggs are left stranded as litter or thrown away as trash.
Second, each egg will come with a set of instructions that will include what to do with the eggs, so people don't liter them further.
It is completely possible that the eggs will not go through security because there are so many of them and all cannot be checked. If that is the case then I will dismantle my Easter plans completely.
Thanks for all of your concerns! I will try my best to make sure this little event doesn't turn into a disaster!
:D
AB 2013: N Harmonia
AB 2014: Minun
AB 2015: Pikachu
AB 2016: Daria + Jane Crocker
AB 2017: Sheeta
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

you could try out side (if we do have an outside)
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective