Formal ball?

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Formal ball?

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

is there going to be onsite formal ball tickets sold for Saturday? i know this has been asked before but i can't remember the answer.
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Hopallee
AB Staff

Re: Formal ball?

Post by Hopallee »

The formal ball will be on Friday, as it typically is.

And if you read the Formal Ball webpage, you will see that yes, there will be on site tickets sold: http://animeboston.com/programming/formal_ball/
Hope McChesney
Assistant Director of Programming/ Formal Ball Co-Chair
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

thanks cause i didn't see that it said it, but i know that there usually there, but if it's on Friday, i can't go cause of the swap meet that ends at 9:00 :<
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Ugly Bob
Veteran Poster

Post by Ugly Bob »

I haven't been in a few years, but with Yoko Shimomura as a guest this year, I'm wondering if there will be something featuring her music there. That's reason enough for me!
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Ugly Bob wrote:I haven't been in a few years, but with Yoko Shimomura as a guest this year, I'm wondering if there will be something featuring her music there. That's reason enough for me!
i was thinking if i only go for like an hr or two and then leave but then part of me thinks it's not worth going just for an hr, but knowing me, that's as long as i'd go for even if it weren't till 9:00pm >.>;
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho