Swap Meet Question

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
ThornhartThreads
Getting the hang of this...

Swap Meet Question

Post by ThornhartThreads »

Hiya all.
Ive never been to the swap meet before and this year Id like to make some things available.
I have pristine Lolita shoes that dont fit me anymore and a blond wig to trade, not for much but Id rather they good to a good home rather than just tossing them.
Is that allowed, swapping cosplay items or is it strictly for anime related items?
Thanks for your answers!

Molly
Thursday - Gothic Lolita
Friday - Stephanie McMahon
Saturday - Lilly the Puppet
Sunday - Visual Kei
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

Re: Swap Meet Question

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

hello. There is a list of what we are swapping and giving away in the "other programming" forum. it's the first thread in the forum, so you can't miss it. just make a thread and people will make offers if they like your item. If they don't like your item, don't worry, just bring your stuff to the swap and you'll get a table either way (First come first serve from what i hear) so be there early. if i'm not mistaken it starts on friday at 7:00(pm)

and from what i see, it's for anything and everything anime ^^ i hope i could answer your question (i myself an a rookie)
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
striker923
AB Staff

Re: Swap Meet Question

Post by striker923 »

ThornhartThreads wrote:Hiya all.
Ive never been to the swap meet before and this year Id like to make some things available.
I have pristine Lolita shoes that dont fit me anymore and a blond wig to trade, not for much but Id rather they good to a good home rather than just tossing them.
Is that allowed, swapping cosplay items or is it strictly for anime related items?
Thanks for your answers!

Molly
Most of your answers should be here, in the main swapping thread.
Kim Miller Brown
2022 Outreach Manager