Gangnam Style Flash Mob?

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
Karasuchan
Getting the hang of this...

Gangnam Style Flash Mob?

Post by Karasuchan »

I think this would be a really fun and amazing idea for the con, its filled with so many people as it is, hundreds could join and enjoy the hilarious fun of dancing Gangnam Style :D
Faceman
AB Executive

Re: Gangnam Style Flash Mob?

Post by Faceman »

Please be aware that Flash Mobs are not allowed at Anime Boston, as they often cause foot traffic obstructions. With over 22,000 people at the convention, jamming up hallways or room space for an impromptu performance will cause many problems, as well as safety issues. Please see our Convention Policies for more information.

If you'd like to put on a Gangnam Style performance though, I'd recommend applying to participate in the Masquerade.
Chris O'Connell
Director of Public Relations

Have a question? Private Message or Email me!
Karasuchan
Getting the hang of this...

Post by Karasuchan »

Well it doesnt have to be inside, it could be an outside flash mob , would that be alright?
otakuforlife
AB Staff

Post by otakuforlife »

I believe if you did in a public area like a city park, not in the mall or the convention
center it wouldn't be illegal. However the Mall, Convention Center and hotels are privately
owned. Even then crowd events in a park can also block foot traffic and then become illegal.
Better to save it for small groups and not traffic areas like escalators.. You could suggest it
to the dance DJ however :)
Brian Auxier

2024 Karaoke Co-Coordinator
2024 General Helper
2024 AMV Dinner Host
Retired AMV Creator
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Post by ninja_girl21 »

omg i start singing every song argh lol that be hilarlous it have to be quick though no one can linger around for too long. i notice a few times the secruity moves people along.
i been going to anime boston since 2004