Hentai Dubbing question

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
Lorok
I'm new!

Hentai Dubbing question

Post by Lorok »

I noticed several cameramen set up at the raises cameras in the hall, so I've been wondering if there was video footage of the dubbing event? I did a search on it and there was a post from a few years ago that said there wasn't meant to be video of it, but the cameramen there seemed to be part of the tech crew so I assumed it was AB filming it. Unless they were just standing at the cameras for no reason.
ModifierMR
Getting the hang of this...

Re: Hentai Dubbing question

Post by ModifierMR »

Were they camera guys who were shooting live for screens at the front?
PatrickD
AB Staff

Post by PatrickD »

If you think Anime Boston would ever post video of Hentai Dubbing, you're insane!
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
Sayoria
AB Staff

Post by Sayoria »

I believe the cameras were for the big screens. If you notice, they have those big screens showing closeups of the people taking part in the event and all that. I think that is what they are recording, so people in the back can see everything. I could be wrong, but I can't think of any other reason.
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
NSilverwolf
AB Staff

Post by NSilverwolf »

Cameras were in room to allow audience members in the back of auditorium to see what was going on on stage. The event was recorded. However, the recording is for archival purposes only at this time and is likely to remain so in the future.

Sorry this took so long to get an official reply, I personally don't check this forum as much as others.
Nicole Acevedo
New England Anime Society Board of Directors 2012-2023
Live Video Productions Manager 2011-2022
Staff since 2004