Guest Panel: Matte! Matte! Iwanaide!

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
suzubara

Guest Panel: Matte! Matte! Iwanaide!

Post by suzubara »

Tonight at 9pm in the Sheraton Constitution room, we are hosting a new guest panel for the first time ever!

Matte! Matte! Iwanaide! (Wait! Wait! Don't say it!) is a quiz-show panel inspired by NPR's popular weekly radio show, Wait! Wait! Don't Tell Me! Our panel will feature three guests who attempt to answer anime and video game related questions that highlight the bizarre, interesting, and hilarious facets of the fandoms we all know and love. The format of the panel will take queues from Wait! Wait! Don't Tell Me!, including audience-participation segments, and "Not My Job", a segment in which each guest is asked questions inspired by their role in the anime industry, yet completely unrelated to it.

The panel will feature Caitlin Glass, Michael Sinterniklaas, and Carli Mosier!! Come check it out, there will be prizes for volunteers and it's going to be a ton of fun!!
Suzanne Rozier
2012 North American Guest Relations Manager
2011 North American Guest Liaison