Whos DJing?

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
MisfitM3L
Getting the hang of this...

Whos DJing?

Post by MisfitM3L »

What kind of music will be playing. It seems like they play the same stuff every year at every con. I hope there is some dubstep this time.
ninja_girl21
Obsessed Poster

Re: Whos DJing?

Post by ninja_girl21 »

at the dance usually greg ayres djs i think and someone else. there two seprate rooms.
i been going to anime boston since 2004
heyyouthere
Expert Poster

Re: Whos DJing?

Post by heyyouthere »

There is usually a new dj every 30-40 minutes. On Friday this is the list I compiled; DJ Midget
DJ Binary, Greg Ayres, Dan Ritti, Michael Savant, Freddie D., Andrew Hilton, Will Wilson/Cynispin, Sam Benjamin.....and I think a few others on Saturday. I left like ten minutes before it was shut down and saw two new guys about to hit their set!
There is a good mix of house, trance, DnB, dubstep, and other electro! The time can easily fly by! There is also another little nook off to the side that can hold what looks to be 100 people, and in the section there is hip-hop/groove/club music. There are a few extra DJ's for that room as well, including the electro DJ's. AB always picks great talent! For people that stay up with these Dj's and music styles, you will hear some raw material.......right out of the studio!
AB'12-'13
THUR: Harry Potter - Hufflepuff house
FRI: Adventure Time- Finn
SAT: WILDC.A.T.s.(comic) - Grifter
R^V3: FLASH

downwash.tumblr.com
youtube.com/XsteveswansonX