Looking for some game show help

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
Sonic Whammy
I'm new!

Looking for some game show help

Post by Sonic Whammy »

First time here on the Boston boards, so hello to everyone. You guys have some good game show ideas going up here.

I know that I have a few people from up here in the Boston area who are fans of my Anime Press Your Luck show. If you haven't seen our show before, look up Sonic Whammy Enterprises on YouTube. I hope that one day, we have the ability to play for you guys up there.

While expressing those hopes for the future, I was wondering if anyone here would be so kind to help me here in the present.

We're doing new shows starting next weekend at I-Con, including Match Game and Card Sharks. We need a lot of help filling out our surveys so that we can play these games, especially for Match Game. It would be really great if some of you here too a minute to answer our questions. Would give us all an idea of what kind of following we have up there.

If you're game, you can answer our questions for Match Game and Card Sharks here. And if you know of us, holler and spread the word.

Thanks in advance, and maybe we'll see you guys up there in 2013 or beyond.
Stay Way Past Cool!

Brian "Sonic Whammy" Sapinski
Sonic Whammy Enterprises
Host of Anime Game Show Super Show