Game Show - #pictionary

This forum covers Anime Boston events that don't fit in the above forums, such as the charity auction, game shows, dances, and karaoke.
PatrickD
AB Staff

Game Show - #pictionary

Post by PatrickD »

Anime Boston Game Show Staff is proud to present another of ten game shows we'll be hosting for Anime Boston's 10th year! We're bringing back our Pictionary game as #pictionary! ...which is hash-tagged because it's on the computer and different and awesome.

#pictionary
Find your inner artist and come join us for the hilarity: Pictionary...anime style! Using Adobeshop and a laptop, contestants will be challenged to draw anime-related subjects from simple (panda) to complex (doujinshi).

Participation Info:
This game show will have two-player teams. Teams will be selected from the audience. Out of fairness, priority will be given to those who haven't already participated in an Anime Boston 2012 game show.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List
Sayoria
AB Staff

Re: Game Show - #pictionary

Post by Sayoria »

Oh, very nice. Irony behind it.... the last few years of AB, I brought, and hope to this year as well, bring Pictionary for Thursday night fun time for my friends and I. Would be really nice to get in on this. I know it is audience grabs and all though.

Question regarding that as well. These two people teams..... are they premade *Like you and your friend vote, and if one gets chosen, both come*.... or will two randomly in the audience be paired together?
Anime Boston Fan Creations Staff: 2024
PatrickD
AB Staff

Re: Game Show - #pictionary

Post by PatrickD »

Yukito Kunisaki wrote:Question regarding that as well. These two people teams..... are they premade *Like you and your friend vote, and if one gets chosen, both come*.... or will two randomly in the audience be paired together?
If I recall from last year, it's you and a friend and not random pairings.
-Patrick Delahanty
Anime Boston North American Guest Liaison
Co-Founder: Anime Boston and Providence Anime Conference
AnimeCons.com | FanCons.com | The Chibi Project | Anime Unscripted™

View my Convention List