Anime Boston by Night: Rumor has it

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
brighteyesblake
AB Alumni

Anime Boston by Night: Rumor has it

Post by brighteyesblake »

Hello My fellow Larpers/Cainites
Here are some Rumors for you to read and either take as fact or myth, know this though… some of these are very real and some of these are very fake. Believe what you want!
I am the Ring Master and thought I would share with you these troubling ruomors I have heard through the Sabbat grapevine…

Again believe what you will!

The Ring Master Princepesa
Rumors throughout the City:

The carnival is housing both and Angel and Demon.

Cerberus is trying to break away from the Sabbat and form its own dynasty

Certain packs of Boston are meeting in secrecy conducting questionable rituals even Demon and vampire sacrifice!

The carnival is coming to wipe the inhabitants from Boston off of the face of the Earth.

The Camarilla is coming back aligned with the Giovanni and other independent clans.

The Carnival is looking for recruits

Packs meeting in secret are trying to wipe out their competition and will make their move the night of Carnival

The werewolf beasts and their shape shifting cousins are looking to wage a war against the worm tainted.

The bishops are fakes!

Lilith is amongst the inhabitants of Boston

I look forward to seeing you all at Carnival (Anime Boston 2010)

Story teller note: Please use this forum to create or add on to these rumors if you so wish.
See you at the LARP
Saturday at Anime Boston
See where and when for details.
My best,
Nikki^-^