Dominion?

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
throwthehammer
Experienced Poster

Dominion?

Post by throwthehammer »

Any other Dominion players coming to AB '10? I could probably bring along Core set and Intrigue for sure. Not gonna lug them if no one else plays though >.>
Echan
Veteran Poster

Dominion?

Post by Echan »

I'm sure I will be too busy doing cosplay things to play games at AB but Dominion is fantastic and I encourage you to bring it along on principle :9
throwthehammer
Experienced Poster

Dominion?

Post by throwthehammer »

Yeah. Not like it's hard to teach or learn either. I'll bring it along and camp in the game room if I find some free time.
angelkurisu
AB Alumni

Dominion?

Post by angelkurisu »

Dominion is fun, quick, and easy to teach -- I'm certain if you bring a copy along (or if there is a game-room copy available to play) it will see plenty of action! I'd advise you sleeve your cards before bringing it into con-land though. If only there were some bridge between anime and the game.

Mmm, pocky dominion...

[ - - Pocky - - ]
+(2)
Or
Gain one Pocky from the supply.
[ (5) - Action - ]
---
Chris Cieslik
Executive Super Coordinator of Preshow Content and Entertainment
CTS/CMS 2007- 2017
Tech 2003-2006
throwthehammer
Experienced Poster

Dominion?

Post by throwthehammer »

Ah sleeves would be a necessity for sure. I think the winner should just get one pocky per Victory point >.>

Also I just looked at the board game schedule for a second time and I'm seeing Dominion Demo. Perhaps there will be some organized action.
Pham
AB Staff

Dominion?

Post by Pham »

I would be in for a Dominion game. I know the Co-Con Chair is also a huge Dominion fan.
Tuan N. Pham
Asst Director of Public Relations, AB 2017, 2018
Director of Public Relations, AB 2007-2016
throwthehammer
Experienced Poster

Dominion?

Post by throwthehammer »

The Co-Con-Chair? The Big CCC!?! Well now I'll make sure to bring seaside too!
Bryguy180
Expert Poster

Dominion?

Post by Bryguy180 »

I'd definitely be up for a few games of Dominion.
I could bring the base set and Seaside, myself...though I'm not entirely sure I want to.

I'm the possessive, anal-retentive kind of geek who hates when his stuff is scuffed or slightly bent, and all. But for Dominion, I'll suffer if you guys need extra sets =P
throwthehammer
Experienced Poster

Dominion?

Post by throwthehammer »

Yeah crowds tend to be hard on those coppers and estates. so much shuffling.
smoagendash
Veteran Poster

Dominion?

Post by smoagendash »

There will be at least one set of Dominion in the boardgame library, and I am looking forward to setting up some sort of Dominion tournament.
Bryguy180
Expert Poster

Dominion?

Post by Bryguy180 »

Looks like Alchemy is set to come out sometime before Easter. That's the hope, at least.

So, if it's out before then, we should totally get some games with Alchemy cards going =D