Proposed 4e Games for AB09

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
drorain
Expert Poster

Post by drorain »

hey guys,
So here's what I'll be offering, if people are interested...

D&D 4e Something Amiss in Coldcreek - Time 4 Hours
This will be a mod on something I ran for two groups before already, it'll serve as a good introduction to D&D 4e, and will start people off at level 1. I will be running this game once, and if enough people are interested I'll continue it so you can level them up. I will supply character sheets, and some premade characters, but your own is welcome to be played as well. I will also supply a couple players handbooks and dice so you can just come, sit down and play.

D&D 4e Who's the Dragon Slave Now? - Time 4 Hours
Lina Inverse has been captured during 'that time of the month' by the evil fish-man-thing Soonsa, Noonsa's cousin. He's planning on handing Ms. Lina over to two dragons willing to pay quite well. Gourry, Amelia, Zelgadis and his two friends are working to free Lina, then you must deliver the pain on the forces of evil, cause dragons have treasure!

D&D 4e Hynes-Crawl Boston Edition - Time 4 Hours
Anime Boston is busy setting up, but a Trekky convention has set up trying to steal the location. Similar to an X-Crawl game, we'll be playing in a throwdown room by room bashing to get the Trekkies gone and be at opening ceremonies. Clear the rooms so Artist Alley, the Dealer Room, Panels and Main Events can all be ready for AB09!

D&D 4e Yet to be determined.

Let me know what ya'll think, anyone interested?
Akimichi Sazuki
Determined Poster

Post by Akimichi Sazuki »

sounds like a lot of fun to me, i used to play D&D with my cousins...its been awhile since i last played but if i can,i'll stop by for one session
You will never understand the depth of our pride
drorain
Expert Poster

Post by drorain »

Adjusted the descriptions and changed a couple things, but here are the ideas

First Annual H-Crawl 2009 Edition - Dungeons and Dragons 4e - GM Drorain - 4-8 Players
The AB Staff is setting up for the con Wednesday night when a bunch of Jedis and Trekkies break-up all the fun. They demand recognition! The few, the proud, the diehards--Thats you--have shown up to the con early to be first in line, but the Hynes is quiet. Suddenly glitter falls from above and three ensigns jump into place. The fight is on, you must clear the Hynes, the show must go on!

Beginner players welcome, D&D 4th ed with some additional flavor. Game will be 4 hours, play from start to finish, or join mid-game. Dice,
Characters, Minis Provided.

Ramna Rumble 2009 ~Round 1~ Dungeons and Dragons 4e - GM Drorain - 4-8 Players
Happosi has called for a rumble, the winner gets to marry their flavor of Ramna (boy/girl form). Team vs. Team play to find the better force,
watch for water hazards and many surprises. Two hour playtime. Everything needed to play is provided.
Ramna Rumble 2009 ~Round 2~ Dungeons and Dragons 4e - GM Drorain - 4-8 Players
The winners rise in the ranks, the defeated now watch...quietly? A torrent of pain is brought on all for Ramna's hand in marriage, will he...she...go quietly? Decide the fate of your favorite characters. Two hour playtime. Everything needed to play is provided.

Slayers - Who's The Dragon Slave Now!?
Part 1 - Dungeons and Dragons 4e - GM Drorain - 4-8 Players
Lina's been kidnapped during the dreaded 'that time of the month!' Soonsa the cousin of Noonsa is trying to deliver her to the Black Dragon Foilstraz and Blue Dragon Domonfreed. Gourry, Zelgadis and Amelia and friends are working to rescue her as well. Lina's power is about to comeback to her...bring dark retribution to Soonsa and the Black and Blue Bandits. 4 Hour Playtime, all pieces provided to play.

Slayers - Who's The Dragon Slave Now!? Part 2 - Dungeons and Dragons 4e - GM Drorain - 4-8 Players
Lina needs to deliver the pain to the Black Dragon Foilstraz and Blue Dragon Domonfreed, they tried to catch her off guard, but now she's got her game back. Find their lair, kill everything! and reap the rewards! 4 Hour Playtime, all pieces provided to play.

~Will correct spelling before this goes into the program guide. Do these sound interesting, will be working from 4e base rules, with some flavor added and some things perhaps simplified.
drorain
Expert Poster

Post by drorain »

Just wanted to thank everyone who came to play the 4e games with me, I was Carl G, GM to Coldcreek, Lights out in Luskan, Who's the Dragon Slave Now and the Hyne's Crawl. I had a lot of fun hosting the games, and to my great joy a full table each time. It was a pleasure to be your story teller, but everyone else made the game what it really was meant to be, a massively enjoyable con game. Next year I should be DMing a couple things once again, I'm like dracula, once you invite me in you can't get rid of me.

Sorry about dropping Ranma Crash, it wasn't tuned enough to make it fun, I will tweak it and prep for next years con...only 10 months away by my count.