Pokemon

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
Death
Veteran Poster

Pokemon

Post by Death »

Hey i kno no one plays pokemon card game but if anyone does then maybe u can help me understand betteer i got a few RARE cards worth showing so ill try to be there but i need someone willing to be the host for the game in any case cuz i cant and stuff so if anyone is up for it lemmi kno
HellCat
Expert Poster

Pokemon

Post by HellCat »

[quote=Death]Hey i kno no one plays pokemon card game but if anyone does then maybe u can help me understand betteer i got a few RARE cards worth showing so ill try to be there but i need someone willing to be the host for the game in any case cuz i cant and stuff so if anyone is up for it lemmi kno[/quote]Ok
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

Pokemon

Post by Phantom 1 »

Oh yeah, I forgot Pokemon was also a collectable card game. :p
Kamama
Expert Poster

Pokemon

Post by Kamama »

Um well... my friend knows how. And she'll most likely be coming. And I'm learning how to play it from her, too.

Unfortunetally her deck was lost to her smaller siblings (they stole it from her) and distributed through out the neighborhood and beyond without her knowledge. I've just collected the cards, not played with them, so I don't really have a formidable deck.
cwong617
Veteran Poster

Pokemon

Post by cwong617 »

I just gave most of my cards away, except the ones I liked, to my cousins. I'm hoping to trade them in the convention or anywhere else. My water deck also needs improvement as well.