YUGIOH!!!!

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
Quantumshaq1
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Quantumshaq1 »

hey people just wondering if anyone will be participating in the yugioh tournaments next year?
im looking for a few good duelist to test one of my new decks on
chaoticpeace
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chaoticpeace »

i'm planning on it. it depends on what going on around the time and if i have anything i'm more interested in this year... and the day the doubles is (hoping to double with little sis or bff) but i will duel alone if need be...
Yammark
Determined Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Yammark »

I would enter the tournament but I dont know if i stand a chance against todays duelists... i think ill just play for fun maybe.
(or maybe i wont bring my yugioh cards at all... im not sure........................)
Yamma!
Quantumshaq1
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Quantumshaq1 »

im positive that you stand a chance against any duelist and if you need any help just ask me
the names eric by the way
Yammark
Determined Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Yammark »

o.k.....
maybe i will bring my deck,
ill have the tag that says Yammark on it.
o.k. eric it may have been awhile since i dueled but we will see who wins.
Yamma!
chaoticpeace
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chaoticpeace »

i'll working on building my deck out my best cards... currently looking for a way to work in a FUN (for opponents) set of 5 cards. how many girls are at the yugioh tournaments anyway?
Quantumshaq1
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Quantumshaq1 »

yammark: ill look for that sign. :D and im gonna start practicing my dueling skills some more
im looking forward to our duel

chaotic piece: i think my girlfriend will be in the tournament. but im sure there will be other girls there
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chibikakashi0101 »

woah, dude im in. i will inalate.
chaoticpeace
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chaoticpeace »

...right...
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

what, are you doubting my skillz!
Quantumshaq1
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Quantumshaq1 »

dont worry man nobody is doubting your skills.
im sure you and alot of other people will inialate.
:thumbup:
chaoticpeace
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chaoticpeace »

[quote=chibikakashi0101]what, are you doubting my skillz![/quote]

no doubting that you r skilled... inalating everyone may be a different story though.. ;)
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Ok ok i should calm down, but I would like to know, is this and offical tourney or just a bnch of guys playing. Can we have a 2 on 2 duel, cuz they're fun.
Quantumshaq1
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Quantumshaq1 »

thats a very good question. i wanna say it is an official tourney but im not sure. but yeah a 2 on 2 duel does sound fun.
cwong617
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by cwong617 »

That would sound fun. But I prefer the old fashion one-one duel. I'm gonna have to fix my deck soon.
chaoticpeace
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chaoticpeace »

[quote=chibikakashi0101]Ok ok i should calm down, but I would like to know, is this and offical tourney or just a bnch of guys playing. Can we have a 2 on 2 duel, cuz they're fun.[/quote]

and girls... i hate the card commercials... they're so sexist ... }:(

and the 2 on 2 happened last year and i think i read that it was advanced tourny rules... who knows though... probably bringing like three built decks and my box of cards.
ginichimaru69
Determined Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by ginichimaru69 »

I will bring my trusty Chain Burn to show you guys how to start a FIRE...okay lame pun
chaoticpeace
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chaoticpeace »

[quote=ginichimaru69]I will bring my trusty Chain Burn to show you guys how to start a FIRE...okay lame pun[/quote]
just slightly... but kinda interesting/cute
cwong617
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by cwong617 »

I'll see how I can fit it in my schedule. But i think I'll play for few rounds, because my deck is the neo spacian deck.
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Awomse except for that neo spacin part. i have all origional cards in my seck [for the most part, a few GX cards but nothing big]
Anime Freak 1234
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Anime Freak 1234 »

i bought a champion deck off of my freind it is an exact replica of the one he used to win a local tournament. i will sell it for [color:red]pocky[/color] and [color:green]ramen[/color]!!!!!!!!!

lol
cwong617
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by cwong617 »

I just recently recently rebuilt it. It's alot better, since I being testing the Neo Spacians at the boston public library. It's not all Neos, but there is an exception that it's not a bad deck.
cwong617
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by cwong617 »

I'll bring what I have.
DeathBruzer
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by DeathBruzer »

I haven't bought any cards or even played since the GX cards came out. I may pick up my old deck and look over the tournament rules again just in time to be ready to take part int the tournament at Anime Boston 09.
teamsinkler
I'm new!

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by teamsinkler »

so sence this is a boston forum can anyone tell me where i can get a duel gave it up year ago when i got here after i build a deck im good to go
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Uh, yeah. try some punctuation next time.
Hakuro de Killer
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Hakuro de Killer »

I wouldn't mind hopping in on this if I am able. I run three decks right now and I am working on five more, and none are built exclusively to win, they're all built around a theme and I am building them for fun.

Three decks I have right now:

-Puritan Heroes: Pretty much Elemental Heroes without Neos, Destiny Heroes, or Evil Heroes of any kind.

-Vengeful Earth: My Rock Control deck. If you've never played against a Rock Control deck, you're in for a treat.

-Classic Warriors, Past and Future: This started out as a deck using only the older classic Warrior-types like Marauding Captain, Command Knight, etc., but since then, I have added in new warriors including Kuraz the Light Monarch, Jutte Fighter, and Colossal Warrior. As soon as I get my hands on them, I plan on putting in some old Fiend Megacybers, then Goyo Guardians.

Then the decks I am making right now:

-Path to Righteousness: Literally a Warrior of Zera deck, specializing in fairies and the use of Archlord Zerato. The deck will include a bunch of the newer Fairy-type cards.

-Path to Villainy: A counterpart to the above deck, revolving around Archfiends and the use of Mazera DeVille. The deck will include a bunch of the newer Archfiend support.

-Lycanthropy: A deck revolving around the use of normal monsters (non-humanlike monsters taking precedence), normal monster support, and the Ritual Monster called Lycanthrope.

-Elemental Mastery: A deck revolving around the elemental charmers and Elemental Mistress Doriado as well as support for such things including Fu-Rin-Ka-Zan and the Mystical Elemental Arts.

-Ice Time: A WATER-Attribute deck revolving around ice-themed cards, focusing a bunch of support on Ice Master.

---

So yeah. I enjoy making decks, especially ones that aren't popular.
kinoshiblaze
Getting the hang of this...

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by kinoshiblaze »

i was soo looking foward to dueling this year before my deck got stolen.. such a drag'..well i guesse i have time to re-build it again,i also wanna try out my new synchros
Byoon
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Byoon »

That sucks. Of course It's gonna turn up and you're gonna have to duel against it like in Yu Gi Oh GX :content: I think that episodes called the king of copycats... anyways I'm gonna conjure up a deck and wing it at AB... there needs to be SOMEONE who loses all his matches lol :p see ya there.

Oh and if anyone there will be selling custom decks I'd really like to buy some. I prefer them to the store-bought ones :D
LegendofMyth
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by LegendofMyth »

I might bring my deck, but I stopped playing when the whole GX show came out so iunno how good I'll be now. I'm running a beatdown. I wonder how it will do.
Kinzaku
I'm new!

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Kinzaku »

Well if you want practice against the locals try out Copley Library

people duel there every day including me
kinoshiblaze
Getting the hang of this...

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by kinoshiblaze »

ok all set my new deckk is in order i just need new sleeves and a new deck box....and ill be set for duels at AB,....

oh yeah just wondering if anyones plays with banned cards cause i dont,..and i dont want to duel any one who does cause it is soo unfair
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

http://www.yugioh-cards.net/Merchant2/s ... -list.html

that is the link to a list of all banned, limited, and semi limited cards. how bout we keep this a fair and not scrappy doo fight and not use them. ok :cool:
Toph88
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Toph88 »

I totally plan on bringing my deck. I'm not THAT great, but I try. lol.
I'm also going to bring my card case that has a bunch of rare cards & whatnot. :content:
Cons been to: Anime Boston '09, '11, '12, '13, '14
chaoticpeace
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chaoticpeace »

they use the Advanced format at the AB tournaments right? hm... interesting list of banned and forbidden... sticks about the change of hearts though... :(
LegendofMyth
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by LegendofMyth »

Since I haven't played in such a long time, I'm going to feel so bad dueling anybody. Anytime they play a card, I'm probably gonna say "Can I see that?", since I've never seen most of the new cards.

After awhile that can get really irritating for some people.
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Your already starting to annoy me! jk. But is there a limit to how many cards to your deck? And your hand?
LegendofMyth
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by LegendofMyth »

Unless the rules to the game have changed in the past year, there's no max deck size but minimum is 40. You're not allowed to have more than 6 cards in your hand at the endphase of your turn.
ShadowWolf
Committed Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by ShadowWolf »

For information on game play, the Beginner's Guide as well as the Rulebook from Konami's official website should help you with any questions you have. Konami's US site is currenly down as of now, but shall be back as of the end of January 2009. Until further notice, you can get most of the information from the UK sister site.
smoagendash
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by smoagendash »

Pandemonium Books and Games is also running sanctioned events every Tuesday night in Cambridge, MA
chaoticpeace
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chaoticpeace »

aynbody know if there's something like that in the oxford, dudley, charlton, auburn area?
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Phantom 1 »

I think I'm too old to play. :(
Death
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Death »

ur never too old and also i got some great SJ cards lying round lets find out how to use em ok they r holographical LOL
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

[quote=Phantom 1]I think I'm too old to play. :( [/quote]
Bull your never to old. At one point I got my parents to play. they sucked, but thats not the point.
Death
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Death »

but ya im in i have many cards to show and stuff but i am not gonna gamble lol not like e can but ya i mean this soounds GOOd
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Lawliet »

for the yugioh tournament will there be a official place listed on a directory for us? or do we have to wander around to find it. sorry, it's going to be the first con I attend. Also is it for all 3 days or friday saturday or sunday?
Also like someone above, I havn't played Yugioh in years, so don't blame me if I ask to see alot of cards. I did start playing when it first came out but I stopped a while after then I started again playing online until the site got shut down.
Death
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Death »

hey dont worry same here im really bad
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Well if you see a giant dog with a guitar, calenge him to a duel! I'm game for anytime. c'ept when I'm eating, then il get pissed. Then I will beat you with the guitar!!
Death
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Death »

lol remind u i got all the special Shonnen jump cards and a few more but i got UMM Ra but its illegal cuz its so awesome... XD i need to find it too but its not holographic i think idk but i do have a mini case of cards and when iw ant2 ill organize it too
cwong617
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by cwong617 »

good luck, because there are great players in Boston Public library in Copley that I know of, and they would all go in and stampede you.