YUGIOH!!!!

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

:P [color:red]I want to play but I dont relly know how. I always lose so I need all the help. I can get.I made a go deck but I need help[/color]. :(
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

Do all your card have to us the same typ cases?
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by chibikakashi0101 »

Yeah they all have to be covered the same way or all uncovered, as long as you can't eaisly tell one from another.
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

For give me if I keep on looking at your cards. I haven played Yu-Gi-Oh in 2 to 3 years so I haven seen most of the new cards.

chibikakashi0101 what do you meen (a few GX cards but nothing big)? I think most my crad if not all my cards are GX are you saying I have to rebilled me deck?
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

No, but from the back of the card, you can't be able to tell one from another, so if you put a cover on one, you put a cover on all.
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

:D Does anyone have a Dragon's Mirror? I will trade you somthing for it.:D
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Phantom 1 »

I have almost a dozen of them. But because I don't carry too many dragons in my deck, I rarely use them except as throw away cards.
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

One: Phantom 1 would you like to trade Dragon's Mirror for a pace of the Forbiddinen One?

Two: Not sound too greedy but does anyone know if we get any thing for winning the tournament or is it just for fun?
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

Does anyone have a Gate Guardian there willing to sell or trade?
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by narutoandbleachfreak »

well u want the rare gate guardian or any gate guardian? because i have a dark legends gate guardian that is not holo its a silver letter one
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Phantom 1 »

[quote=Arucard]One: Phantom 1 would you like to trade Dragon's Mirror for a pace of the Forbiddinen One?

Two: Not sound too greedy but does anyone know if we get any thing for winning the tournament or is it just for fun? [/quote]

Sure. You don't even have to trade if you don't want to (like I said, I have plenty of them).
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

cool
marcus81884
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by marcus81884 »

wow i not play in like forever looks like i going to have to hunt for my deck
Zero_Snake
Getting the hang of this...

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Zero_Snake »

time to blow off the dust off my deck
Darkvyse88
Determined Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Darkvyse88 »

Depending on the schedule and when it will be held, I may just swing by and do this.
Cosplay Plans for Anime Boston 2019

Friday: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)

Saturday Day: Kazuhira Miller (Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain)
Saturday Afternoon: Robert EO Speedwagon (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure)
Saturday Evening: Matt McKenna

Sunday: White Blood Cell (Cells at Work)
cwong617
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by cwong617 »

time for my volcanic deck to appear.
Forshmasterp

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Forshmasterp »

Hopefully, this year we get decent prizes for playing and that it's run smoothly. I got a large group coming from my store up here that plan on playing and I don't think people would be too pleased to win a $10 tin to be split between 2 people for winning first, when they spent $5 to enter.
Cyspark
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Cyspark »

I'm running a New Warriors deck, maybe 2 Spellcasters decks and if I can find the last big Fusion a Gladiator deck. Victory is mine mortals hahahahaha!!!!
IonAurora
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by IonAurora »

I didn't think people still played...

Oh well. If I DO bring it, I'll just have to roll over all of you with Gandora.
Forshmasterp

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Forshmasterp »

You're from Manchester and didn't know people still played??? You should head to Double Midnight some random Saturday. We get about 30-40 people every weekend.
kinoshiblaze

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by kinoshiblaze »

wow...thats alot of people where i go we only get about 10 people..and at my school theres about 7 people that duel soo it really isnt that much, it really doesnt help your skills if you have to duel the same people over and over soo its good to practice with new faces.. anyone know good places near boston?, too duel that is
Forshmasterp

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Forshmasterp »

Well, we are up here in NH, at Double Midnight Comics. We get a few people that come up here from MA to play every Saturday. I know a bunch of players from the store, as well as myself, playing in the tournaments throughout the weekend. As said before, hopefully the tournaments will be better than the previous few years and the prizes for playing are worse then entry fee.
Cyspark
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Cyspark »

Is there anyone in Springfield, Mass that still plays? I need all the pracitce I can get b4 heading to the con
Lawliet
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Lawliet »

same but for anyone near westborough? I think our local wiz hosts tournaments but I have no idea since nobody in our school plays anymore
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

How many life points 2000, 4000 or 8000.
LegendofMyth
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by LegendofMyth »

It's always been 8000.
Phantom 1
Committed Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Phantom 1 »

Hey, at least it's not OVER 9000! :p Sorry, couldn't resist.
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

[quote=Phantom 1]Hey, at least it's not OVER 9000! :p Sorry, couldn't resist.[/quote]
Meh.. If at the tourney someone uses life point burn or gain decks wen they either reach over 9000!!! of damage or gain it there gonna ssay it of course LOL but i wont let that happen XD
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

Thanks.
kinoshiblaze

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by kinoshiblaze »

i some time sduel with 4000 but mostly with 8000 because people always get upset when i beat them in a couple of turns its soo funny..by the by any one entering any of the official tournaments..i have a couple of free entry coupons that i won looking to give them to anyone one that beats me i have a bout ten soo keep a look out for a kid with shaggy hair and im going to have my skate board with me, i go no where with out it..ooh yeah and good luck :)
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

sorry to bother ppl but does anyone have a D.A.D(Dark Armed Dragon) card that they dont want that they would sell or trade if up for trade wat card or cards are u looking for. Also Looking For CCV(Crush Card Virus)
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

[quote=narutoandbleachfreak]sorry to bother ppl but does anyone have a D.A.D(Dark Armed Dragon) card that they dont want that they would sell or trade if up for trade wat card or cards are u looking for. Also Looking For CCV(Crush Card Virus)[/quote]
I am willing to trade you my Dark Armed Dragon.
Goku

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Goku »

Anyone planing on using Synchro Monsters?
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

im using synchros im running a quick synchro zombie deck
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

[quote=narutoandbleachfreak]im using synchros im running a quick synchro zombie deck
[/quote]

You have a Plaguespreader Zombie?
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

[quote=Arucard][quote=narutoandbleachfreak]im using synchros im running a quick synchro zombie deck
[/quote]

You have a Plaguespreader Zombie?[/quote]
yea i do hes one of my main guys cause i use books of life and other monster effects to bring him out so i can synchro faster and unlimited times since hes a zombie
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

Does anyone have a (3) Magna Drago and a Red Dragon Archfiend they are willing to trade.
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

[quote=Arucard]Does anyone have a (3) Magna Drago and a Red Dragon Archfiend they are willing to trade.[/quote]
i have those if u want them btw do u still have that dark armed dragon?
LegendofMyth
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by LegendofMyth »

I havnt played in awile so excuse me if this is a stupid question.

Can dark armed dragons ability of removing from play 1 dark monster from the graveyard to destroy a card, only be used once per turn.

If you can use it multiple times, that's so broken.

If not, it's still an amazing card.
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

[quote=LegendofMyth]I havnt played in awile so excuse me if this is a stupid question.

Can dark armed dragons ability of removing from play 1 dark monster from the graveyard to destroy a card, only be used once per turn.

If not, it's still an amazing card. [/quote]
Thats Y I need D.A.D its so broken lol u can use his effect more than once as long as u have fodder for his effect so as long as u have dark monsters in ure grave u can use it as many times as u want the only bad thing about dad is u can only have one because of the new ban list. the best card to help u for a massive amounts of fodder would be to use burial from a diffrent dimension it puts back 3 removed from play monsters to their respective grave yard. if u have only 3 dark monsters enough and ure opponent has six cards u want to destroy bring out dad if u have it then use its effect to destroy the backrow then use BFDD and u can use the cards again to destroy the rest and attack for a good chunk of LP's or for game
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

[quote=LegendofMyth]I havnt played in awile so excuse me if this is a stupid question.

If not, it's still an amazing card. [/quote]

Yes all the Armed Dragons can use there ability as maney times as you like as long you have a crad to sacrfice.
Zaraki_Sajin
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Zaraki_Sajin »

sure im game i guess i could polish off my decks for old times sake.

by the way i am selling some of my cards if people are looking for some. make your own offers i dont mind.
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

I'm seeing a major problem. I'm pretty sure that the ccv is an illegal card. come on guys, I already posted the list. I would really like people to play fair, as I will.
narutoandbleachfreak
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

[quote=chibikakashi0101]I'm seeing a major problem. I'm pretty sure that the ccv is an illegal card. come on guys, I already posted the list. I would really like people to play fair, as I will.[/quote]
CCV is not an illegal card. it's limited to 1 and it's a really good and broken card. I'm looking for it myself lol anyone selling one?
Migumi

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by Migumi »

:D

I was thinking of bringing my new deck to Anime Boston, but I don't think I stand a chance in a tournament.

My deck is lacking dark bribes and solemn judgements.. >.< I'll probably play for fun :D
HellCat
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by HellCat »

[quote=chibikakashi0101]I'm seeing a major problem. I'm pretty sure that the ccv is an illegal card. come on guys, I already posted the list. I would really like people to play fair, as I will.[/quote]

One: The ccv was not band just LIMITED two 1 a deak.

Two: I doubt the ccv will even show up. This is no more then your locale card shop ternamet no big prize.
tangkevin88
Experienced Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by tangkevin88 »

lol I'll be using my Japanese cards if I actually decide to play ^.^ Crush card is a common
chibikakashi0101
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Ok then, I thought that it was a banned card. I can't wait to destroy all of you :D
cwong617
Veteran Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by cwong617 »

Bring it on, stubby.
DagaYemar
Expert Poster

YUGIOH!!!!

Post by DagaYemar »

Is anyone going up thursday? I'll be there to pick up my badge, but then I've got nothing to do for the rest of the day. Maybe some of us could get together for some games? I could use all the practice I can get...
I refuse to have a battle of wits against an unarmed opponent.