out door games?

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
Old_School_Anime_Lover02
Committed Poster

out door games?

Post by Old_School_Anime_Lover02 »

since the theme this year is Field Day, I was wondering if anyone was going to do something like "cosplay capture the flag" or bring a bunch of "soft squishy balls" we could play Dodge ball, or even "Red Light Green Light" something out side since it'll finally be spring and i was wondering Whats the deal yo on the big rainbow umbrillias that everyone lifts up and runs under then runs back out....That's what i think of when I hear field day but i heard they were being banned from elementry school because it was a "rainbow" ._.;
cosplays i have complete:
Rocket Member (myself as a team rocket member)
Yurio (yuri on ice)
Rinku (yu yu hakusho
Magi (aladdin Magnoshetot)

I am only so nice once your mean to me i will ignore you and pretend you don't exist: childish but effective
Aurabolt
I'm Special!

Re: out door games?

Post by Aurabolt »

How about hide and seek or a scavenger hunt? Could be fun =O
Serene Adventure on Wordpress
Aurabolt's Anime Blog
Attendee from 2010 to 2018. Ran multiple panels at AB from 2012 to 2016. Plans to return as a panelist in 2023 or 2024!

...All-around nice guy. Please subscribe to both blogs, especially the second one for Anime and Manga-related news or updates ^_^
Fetch
Show-off

Post by Fetch »

There isn't any good 'outside play' area around the Pru anymore. (the South Garden will likely not be open during AB this year). The only large open space near the Pru is the CS plaza, and that is all concrete.

Also, we're in Boston in March. Anything weighing under 10 lbs will to try becoming airborne at every breeze. So you best have a firm grip.
MomoMiraculous
I'm Special!

Post by MomoMiraculous »

Fetch wrote:There isn't any good 'outside play' area around the Pru anymore. (the South Garden will likely not be open during AB this year). The only large open space near the Pru is the CS plaza, and that is all concrete.

Also, we're in Boston in March. Anything weighing under 10 lbs will to try becoming airborne at every breeze. So you best have a firm grip.
Can cofirm. My Death Scythe for my Duo cosplay did in fact try to become a sail last year. I held onto it for dear life but I thought I was going to fly away with it.
2024 Cosplans (Subject to Change)

Rangiku - Bleach
Zenitsu - Demon Slayer
Marie - Splatoon
Tsunade- Naruto
Pidge- Voltron