What games to bring?

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
SwedishWolf
Expert Poster

What games to bring?

Post by SwedishWolf »

So I am planning to bring one of my MTG decks to the con and maybe see if someone want to play. Then I am thinking about packing my Munchkin Fu collection if anyone would be interested in maybe playing that.
I will be traveling from Sweden so I must think about what pack since I also will be brining a couple of cosplays so who would like to play a game with Iori Yagami, Archer from Fate/stay or Domon Kasshu? Hope to meet more boardgamers at AB.

;)
Cosplays 2012:
Iori Yagami-King of fighters (Participated in the Death match)
Archer-Fate Stay Night (Seen in Chess match)
Roy Mustang-FMA

Cosplays 2016:
Archer-Fate Stay Night 100%
Domon Kasshu- Mobile Fighter G Gundam 100% (Will actually be worn at a con for the first time.)
Iori Yagami - King Of Fighters (Just cause I will not be able to get any new cosplay done in time.)
Nozomi Tojo
I'm new!

Re: What games to bring?

Post by Nozomi Tojo »

I was going to bring one of my absolutely legitimate definitely not proxied in any way nope decks. It's a nasty UB Lilliana discard deck. I'll probably bring more decks if there'll be a lot of MTG players.
SwedishWolf
Expert Poster

Post by SwedishWolf »

I will be bringing at least two decks of MtG and see what players I can find.
Cosplays 2012:
Iori Yagami-King of fighters (Participated in the Death match)
Archer-Fate Stay Night (Seen in Chess match)
Roy Mustang-FMA

Cosplays 2016:
Archer-Fate Stay Night 100%
Domon Kasshu- Mobile Fighter G Gundam 100% (Will actually be worn at a con for the first time.)
Iori Yagami - King Of Fighters (Just cause I will not be able to get any new cosplay done in time.)
tim_p
Getting the hang of this...

Post by tim_p »

Does anyone play the Commander/EDH format of MtG? That's the only sort of MtG deck I have built right now...I should probably make a regular 60-card one, too. I'll also probably have a Weiss Schwarz deck.

One non-collectible game I might bring is Tragedy Looper. which is basically a board game version of Higurashi/Umineko/Steins;Gate for 4 players. I had a lot of fun teaching that to people at ACen last year when Ryukishi07 was a guest.
madman2980
I'm new!

Post by madman2980 »

I'll bring a few of my edh decks with me. I should also have current standard and hopefully modern decks as well, in addition to a few more casually minded decks.
knewport
I'm new!

Post by knewport »

We are planning on bringing Munchkin and Exploding Kittens!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: