BEYBLADE

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
MakoLavi
Getting the hang of this...

BEYBLADE

Post by MakoLavi »

Will Anime Boston have beyblade? Do you think they should? What are you thoughts? Hopefully I can send this to the Head of Live Gaming and bring back Beyblade this year! :content:
MakoLavi

BEYBLADE

Post by MakoLavi »

If you want beyblade metal fusion, G-Revolution, v-force, and/or regular beyblade to be at Anime Boston 2011, please reply to this topic.
Salith
Obsessed Poster

BEYBLADE

Post by Salith »

If I still played this would be fun~

But I haven't played in years and my beyblades are in storage in our shed. :(
MakoLavi

BEYBLADE

Post by MakoLavi »

I would love to beybattle anyone at Anime Boston. I'm bringing mine and a stadium.
MakoLavi

BEYBLADE

Post by MakoLavi »

Good news everyone. The head of live gaming finally emailed me back so beyblade may be at Anime Boston 2011, just keep adding comments so we can have beyblade there.
Densetsumaru
I'm new!

BEYBLADE

Post by Densetsumaru »

I only got old Beys, I could buy some new ones. I would totally participate though.
Salith
Obsessed Poster

BEYBLADE

Post by Salith »

Currently all my Beyblades are in our collapsed shed. I don't know how much damage there is to the things in there (the snow we've been getting this season made it collapse). I may participate if mine are still in good condition.
MakoLavi

BEYBLADE

Post by MakoLavi »

I GOT THE GREATEST NEWS EVERYONE! THANKS TO BLACK ACE OF THE WBO, ANIME BOSTON 2011 WILL BE HAVING BEYBLADE TOURNAMENTS! BE SURE TO THANK HIM AND SPREAD THE WORD TO HAVE A LOT OF BLADERS THERE! HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE. LET IT RIP!
smoagendash
Veteran Poster

BEYBLADE

Post by smoagendash »

Unfortunate, the person organizing the Beyblade demos and tournaments has canceled the events at the very last minute.

Considering that this is the second time he has done this, I will not be having this guy back again.

My apologies,