Magic the Gathering/ Warhammer 40K

Collectable Card Games (CCG), Role Playing Games (RPG), Live Action Role Playing (LARP), and tabletop games are covered by this forum.
takenogundam1
Getting the hang of this...

Post by takenogundam1 »

I know this is a little early, but does anyone know if there will be any Magic the Gathering and Warhammer 40K gaming happening this year?
takenogundam1

Post by takenogundam1 »

Well....if anyone DOES want to play, I will have my guard with me. I'll be cosplaying as cobra commander. Let me know!
no_detection

Post by no_detection »

I'll be carrying a standard deck and an EDH or two. I'll be beat from Jet Grind Radio, minus the roller-blades (curse the rules).

Also, to that one kid from last year:

A deck that fetches a dual land on turn one, then drops another dual land and tarmogoyf turn 2 is not a casual deck.
drorain
Expert Poster

Post by drorain »

for 40k I have an ork kan wall ready to go, don't know if they have war gaming tables set up, but if you want I can play a 1250 game with ya
rogue trooper
I'm new!

Post by rogue trooper »

[quote=drorain]for 40k I have an ork kan wall ready to go, don't know if they have war gaming tables set up, but if you want I can play a 1250 game with ya[/quote]
I'll have 1250 points of ultra marines led by Siccarus Saturday. Do you mind if they're not painted and a proxy dread (I'm somewhat new.)?